The Customising Logic Pro X GUI Colours Thread

beej

I was just about to posts this picture here showing as proof that it is possible to change the entire Transport menu bar thing. Can you share how you made the entire transport bar a different color?

Paint all those MAkit... image files that have "Tile" in their name so that they have the same color. Easy once you know it. (I did not realize it first, either.)

As the uppermost tile is colored sligthly differently, someone may find it even easier to download these (already having the same color): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...AKit_Tiles.zip

Then one should paint them and put them to the resources folder.

@ Chris D:

Thanks for your personal advice. :D

Now, I understand that it's a little different. Basically, you can change the values (ranging form 1 to 360) for the 24 upper fields of the Color Palette. (Logic derives the bottom two rows from the top one, making it darker). These values refer to the Hue-color circle. So, you can't change the saturation or lightness ... that's what I was looking for.

Anyhow, I did change some of the values. In this case it starts with 360 ("real" red) for the first region (01), followed by 15 for the second, 30 for the third etc., stretching over the whole spectrum. (The original values range from 14 to 312 only.)

2113232984_ModifiedColorPalette.jpg.d8171b2c7ff51e21debfdb7f7c6c881d.jpg

Thanks again for your help.

Can anybody help me increasing the numbers on the level meters? They are in these files:

mixer_levelmeter_scale_exponential_sel.tif

mixer_levelmeter_scale_exponential_sel@2x.tif

mixer_levelmeter_scale_exponential.tif

mixer_levelmeter_scale_exponential@2x.tif

mixer_levelmeter_scale_linear_sel.tif

mixer_levelmeter_scale_linear_sel@2x.tif

mixer_levelmeter_scale_linear.tif

mixer_levelmeter_scale_linear@2x.tif

I don't know how to do this, I'm not a graphic wizard..

I can barely read them on my monitors. Maybe I am getting old?!?

A very big thanks to Kim, Beej, Chris and Lee, (and anyone I haven't mentioned) for these background changes to Logic's GUI.

I'm wanting to change a Track Stack's Colouring scheme, so that in the Arrange the colour doesn't fill the whole area of Tracks that are within the Track Stack. Ideally I'd like each Stack to be transparent, leaving only the Arrange's colour itself visible, but with the neat writing visible in the Arrange for each Stack. With 100s of instruments in each Stack the Arrange is now many different shades of 'Pastel'...

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks,

Simon

LogicXTrackStacks.thumb.jpg.5a57ee31af26bc3108d68c4bff6e891d.jpg

A very big thanks to Kim, Beej, Chris and Lee, (and anyone I haven't mentioned) for these background changes to Logic's GUI.

I'm wanting to change a Track Stack's Colouring scheme, so that in the Arrange the colour doesn't fill the whole area of Tracks that are within the Track Stack. Ideally I'd like each Stack to be transparent, leaving only the Arrange's colour itself visible, but with the neat writing visible in the Arrange for each Stack. With 100s of instruments in each Stack the Arrange is now many different shades of 'Pastel'...

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks,

Simon

I think the only way to avoid this is not to assign a color to the track stack. And i don't even think that is possible.

It hasn't bothered me (quite the opposite in fact) because i like the way it works), Not that that was of any help, sorry.