3rd Party Plugin factory presets database for Logic

I usually hit the "S" on my keyboard (once the menu is open); that moves the selection to the "Save" option, then tap a couple of times on the down arrow key to move further down to highlight the "Save As" item in the menu. Once highlighted, hitting the "Return" key just trigger the "Save As" command itself. A tad tedious, but it becomes an automatism after repeating the process many times...

Thanks Atlas007. I mostly want to avoid the initial 'getting the menu open' step. Somehow, I seem to struggle with hovering over the item, or having to click/hold to get it to drop down. It's a PITA. but workable i suppose.

/back to thread mode on :)

I also use the app Automator, with some success, and temporary usefulness. Temporary, because the Automator after a while gets confused inevitably jumping from Logic-to-the-32bitBridge-to-the-plugin-user-interface and yields to either weird results or crashes. Some day I am lucky and could go for hundreds of patches in one go, some other day, I have to reset the script and restart after only a few ones... That was one of the reason I nagged the Apple Support to have some script implementation specifically for Logic or even better, within Logic... But to no avail so far... :(

• 1 month later...

Thanks for doing this guys! I've just added all the NI ones to my Library and it's helped no end! :)

I've converted over 70 growl bass patches for FM8, which came as part of a tutorial set from the website FM8 tutorials. I'm not sure if many people have the patches to be worth posting it up here but i can if any one wants me too.

Has anyone done the Virus Library?

Wow!! More than 5 years since this thread started.. and it's still going..

Never imagined it would come this far.. Keep it up everybody ;)

Glad you started it-I love having the patches in the library. Here is FabFilter Twin 2 (FF Twin 2). I thought my arm was going to fall off...

Fab Filter Twin 2.zip

Everything but the full Orchestral patches. I ran out of steam on those

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Great resource here and thought I'd pay y'all back.

Here's the Arturia Minimoog V - Original. It's the freebie version they gave away for a day last year. (Don't know if that makes a difference?)

It also includes the V2 presets and an extra set (110) I downloaded off the Arturia presets page.

Cheers,

R.

minimoog V Original.zip

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...