Logic Pro 10.6 is out

David Nahmani

Unless my memory is fading, Those lines are just showing what focus the current control surface has isn't it? i.e. if you had an 8 channel Mackie hooked up, depending on the colour it would show a bar down 8 tracks with focus.

If you have no surface setup, perhaps you get nothing?

That's what I thought as well.

Unless my memory is fading, Those lines are just showing what focus the current control surface has isn't it? i.e. if you had an 8 channel Mackie hooked up, depending on the colour it would show a bar down 8 tracks with focus.

If you have no surface setup, perhaps you get nothing?

Oh yes that orange line on Fisherking's screen capture, that's what it is, correct, a "Control Surface Bar". I thought we were talking about the red vertical line you get when trying to insert a chord in the Chord editor in the Piano Roll:

712934159_Chordeditorredline.png.2935938dc03c35480ab8e048cddc47e3.png

Found the chord track Jon, thanks! Not sure what it is... another mystery! :lol:

"Hey Rob? You know that chord feature you started working on last week that was scheduled for the January release..?

Yeah... um, it just shipped in 10.6.0. Sorry - my bad! So we, like, need you to finish it, like, today..."

Seriously, that Chord Track thing... it's gotta be a joke, right? So there's a new, undocumented and buggy feature just crawling in without any of whatever folks in the QA department noticing? Yeah, way to go...

It's not like they found a mountain lion on the space shuttle, but yeah, that's a non-ready-for-prime-time feature that must have accidentally creeped in.

anyone annoyed by new plugin-menu style?

Screen grab, for those of us who aren't invited to attend this party..?

Thanks!

here you go

anyone annoyed by new plugin-menu style?

what's annoying about it? (no really, am asking)....

the contrast is less intense, and it takes up more screen real estate because its bigger

i'm sure i'll get used to it, but it's been the old one for so long it caught me off guard

1025107242_Screenshot2020-11-13at16_31_33.thumb.png.ee043f3076af7d2d5f262f8545a816ba.png