nanoKontrol2 Chaos

Aftermid

Ok,

I searched up and down this forum for this issue, but everything I've seen doesn't seem to help.  I've tried Korg and all they offer is download this driver or that.

Here's the issue. 

1.  Using Nano as Midi CC only affects expression, not matter what CC#'s use assign to the Korg editor app.  All the CC#'s only effect expression.

2.  Although the Mac recognizes the nano as a midi device, Logic show it in the set up section, but if you look to activate it in list of control devices, it is in italicized letters.   If you Bypass controllers in Logic and then unbypass controllers, Logic abruptly closes.

I've installed and reinstalled drivers and app and cleared all midi bundles and drivers and nothing.  On the other hand, nano  works flawlessly in Pro Tools as a controller or midi CC# device.

So, here are details of the system Logic pro X 10.4.8. on a Mac Mid 2012 OSX High Sierra with 48 GB ram and a 3.4Ghz quad core processor.