Studio Pics

@ lagerfeldt,

Beauteous! I LOVE those white blobby monitors. What are they?

@ Kouly,

Your studio pic is deceiving. I think because of the angle, the lens, and the scale of your monitor, at first I thought, "wow, look at all those miniature guitars..." LOL!

@ lagerfeldt,

@ Kouly,

Your studio pic is deceiving. I think because of the angle, the lens, and the scale of your monitor, at first I thought, "wow, look at all those miniature guitars..." LOL!

Yeah, I was like, 'how does he get by with such tiny monitors'?

The I realized they only looked tiny because they were sitting beside a 42" television used as a display screen.

Genius.

Yeah, I was like, 'how does he get by with such tiny monitors'?

The I realized they only looked tiny because they were sitting beside a 42" television used as a display screen.

Genius.

Actually it is a 52" but who's counting :D Just to help with the scale, those are JBL 4410As in the middle with 10 inch LF drivers.

@ lagerfeldt,

Blueroom Minipods (now called Podspeakers Minipods). Used for referencing, I have several sets of them in my home too.

My "real" monitors are Klein+Hummel O 300 D + O800.

Nice looking studio lagerfeldt.

When I first saw your Minipods, they reminded me of those B&W speakers.

http://www.bowers-wilkins.com/display.aspx?infid=1729

here's mine..

Anyone with more than one tiger on the piano

needs to seek professional counseling, I guess .................

:shock:

C

8) I had to pass on the full sized Leopard to go with my MacBookPro

-

sflogicninja (Dave) has this black and white cat which keeps creeping into

some of his videos. Is the next release of OS X going to be called "Kitty" ?

:?

-

C

next mac OS will be either Sigfried or Roy..no more cats left.

:)

Actually, I heard the next one, due in 2010, is named "Lynx." Unfortunately, and ironically, they are having a hard time getting Safari to operate properly when URL's are clicked... :roll:

what?? No MemoryMoog???

nah ... thank you though ... if i went for a another vintage synth it would be an OB8

hey max, yeah .. i would agree, my goal is to have everything within arm's reach .... i love my evolver, i really really really want an '08 too but i think a mac pro needs to come first

what?? No MemoryMoog???

nah ... thank you though ... if i went for a another vintage synth it would be an OB8

hmmm....

http://cgi.ebay.com/OBERHEIM-OB-12-SYNTHESIZER-MINT-CONDITION_W0QQitemZ110232887236QQihZ001QQcategoryZ38071QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

:( ... i have no $ and no job right now ... soooo sad ...oh well, there will be more

:( ok..that sucks..sorry to taunt you unnecessarily.

but I might bid on it......haven't seen a 12 come up in a long time. And I'm always hunting for MemoryMoogs. I had one back in the day.

I played the new Prophet at NAMM...it sounded amazing..but, these days, it's just hard for me to justify the $$ for hardware synths....

then again..did I mention it sounded amazing???

then again..did I mention it sounded amazing???

sweet!!! ... yeah, i expect nothing but the best from Dave, my prophet~600 is my baby ... i love toying around with the arpeggiator ... (if only there was a way for me to sync it with Logic)... I do plan on buying an '08, i probably won't have the $ together though for a while ... must get a my mac pro!!!

oh... then there is also my desire to have a virus too ... (yeah, i like hardware ... must have hands-on)