10.4.2 update released

Multispace

SOLVED

Thanks to everyone for the help. What a good forum. In the end it seems that downloading just the essential sounds is not enough to get the relocate link to work. Seems you have to download at least some of the other sounds from Alchemy etc to trigger this function. My apologies to anyone on any thread who may have pointed that out before and I missed it but maybe this might help someone having similar issues

Sounds like some death metal lyrics, Ploki. I thought K-Pop was more your thing! :-P

Well, i don't know about everyone else, but i'm gonna go knock on my door and see if the family will let me in, i'm sat out here in my very cold studio space because the heater tripped the electricity and left me in darkness for a while.

In fact, the only thing keeping me warm is the urine th... OH MAN! I need some wipes. ...and a coffee. Not happening is it! :(

Sounds like some death metal lyrics, Ploki. I thought K-Pop was more your thing! :-P

Well, i don't know about everyone else, but i'm gonna go knock on my door and see if the family will let me in, i'm sat out here in my very cold studio space because the heater tripped the electricity and left me in darkness for a while.

In fact, the only thing keeping me warm is the urine th... OH MAN! I need some wipes. ...and a coffee. Not happening is it! :(

Where is located your studio? Just to check if you are excusable... :?

Oh it's only a short way from my house, it's a log cabin with no insulation and single electrical feed, freezing in UK right now and if i dare put the heater on 2 and have everything else turned on it can trip. Wetting myself, was of course a joke, i've not done that for days now! ;)

And like an idiot i've been sat here lusting over gear on reverb.com, refreshing the forum, and app store in the hope that 10.5 was incoming. Now realisation has kicked in that i'm probably locked out of the house, there is no update, and my hands are too cold to play anything anyway. I regret saying i was only 'popping' out for a bit. :)