Welcome to our new forum!

[....in other words, Nigel, you're living on Cloud Nine which is even superior to Apple's iCloud!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! You've been so very helpful in 2011 :D

LOL!

Happy New Year Red!!!

.....and my apologies for the late response.. I somehow missed your post during my DNS/change over issues!

Cheers...

Wow! Just got done reading all 10 pages of this thread! Turns out my ISP's DNS servers are junk and it took me days to realize something was wrong. Thanks to Eric Bradley for recommending OpenDNS which fixed it for me.

David, the site's looking good! Still digesting it though. Funny to see that the color pink (well, hot pink) actually made it to the site!

I was trying out the Save draft option, but can't figure out where these drafts are supposed to be stored?

Anyway, glad to be finally back after days of visiting the ghost town! :oops:

Happy new year!

J.

Hi David,

As well as the Youtube embed feature can we have one for SoundCloud? I've seen this feature in another Forum and like it. Many OP's in the Listening Booth links to SoundCloud tracks. I used to put in the embed code so listeners could play from within LPH posts.

Not sure if the above is do-able however; it would be a nice feature.

Andy

Good idea, I'm adding it to the list.

Wow! Just got done reading all 10 pages of this thread! Turns out my ISP's DNS servers are junk and it took me days to realize something was wrong. Thanks to Eric Bradley for recommending OpenDNS which fixed it for me.

David, the site's looking good! Still digesting it though. Funny to see that the color pink (well, hot pink) actually made it to the site!

I was trying out the Save draft option, but can't figure out where these drafts are supposed to be stored?

Anyway, glad to be finally back after days of visiting the ghost town! :oops:

Happy new year!

Happy New Year to you Jordito!! And welcome back. The pink text.... ok let's just say that some of the text font size colors button-style etc... are still a work in progress. I agree the pink has to go. :wink:

Happy New Year to you Jordito!! And welcome back. The pink text.... ok let's just say that some of the text font size colors button-style etc... are still a work in progress. I agree the pink has to go. :wink:

Thanks David! I actually have nothing against the pink...as long as it's just a little bit. :D

Some other ideas...

Would it be posible to quote by selection? I've seen this in another forum I visit...you select some test in a post, click the "quote selection" button, and it is added wherever your cursor is in the your new post.

Also, how about some more emoticons? (not that important, but still...)

By the way, just noticed that the emoticons land where the cursor is...nice!

J.

So... I might be missing something here...

But what is so different?

(Hmmm... perhaps when I sober up from my RIP (rather intense partying) I'll understand this mystery better?)

In any event, it appears that some people have done something nice here and for that I am eternally thankful. Now... let's talk about Logic 10 until we all PUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, and Happy 2012,

ReinDawg

Page Titles.

David the page titles (in this thread it's "Welcome to our new forum!") are Links that just reload the page you're on. If you're in the Logic forum then Logic is Blue and is a link back to the same page. The links serve no purpose.

Suggestion:

Remove the redundant links from the page titles and change the page title color to Black so it stands out from the page more and does not suggest that there is a link to click on.

1935307590_Picture15.png.da79a01c43f5181de8a968d9ba8315f6.png

whats happening with the host gator 404 error page? im getting it more times than im not or sometimes im still going to the old site which is dead. is there a work around for this or is it having trouble because im in the UK? it is really very difficult to get onto this site at the moment. :?

whats happening with the host gator 404 error page? im getting it more times than im not or sometimes im still going to the old site which is dead. is there a work around for this or is it having trouble because im in the UK? it is really very difficult to get onto this site at the moment. :?

Could be your Internet Service Providers DNS server that is slow.

Try something like OpenDNS instead.

Wow KevHerb, you definitely need to contact your ISP about this - that's out of our hands. Our domain name should definitely have propagated by now, the DNS changes were made more than a week ago! We have a custom error page so no one should see the gator 404 error page any longer, if you do that means your ISP is caching domain names and/or pages for over a week, which is not very responsible.

Page Titles.

David the page titles (in this thread it's "Welcome to our new forum!") are Links that just reload the page you're on.

Here they link to whatever post it is over. So they're different links for every post.

Suggestion:

Remove the redundant links from the page titles .

To me they're not redundant, that way you can pick up the link of that exact post and paste it in a reply.

btw David, likin' the new quotation layout! Perfect!