Free plug-ins

You might want to leave it a day or two before claiming the Softube one - the site is hammered right now, and so is the update server. Softube Central took about twenty minutes to update a handful of plugins this morning, and for fifteen of that it was just hanging in space...

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

On 2/18/2024 at 9:39 AM, FLH3 said:

It doesn't work for me on Intel, Ventura and Sonoma (tested on 2 machines) , Logic 10.8.1.

I dropped it and I won't try tricky maneuvers to make it works. My policy is: If a plugin is too difficult to install (ex needs a restart or typing code in the Terminal), I don't use it.

Audio-Plugin-Uninstaller is your friend. 😄

Audio-Plugin-Uninstaller is free for now…

image.thumb.jpeg.e0be382840eece19d7878a2f15bd05f7.jpeg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, synth_hero said:

"iZotope is now part of Native Instruments." Now that's interesting news.

This has been the case for a number of years now.

Soundwide bought up NI, Izotope, Plugin Alliance/Brainworx and merged them all a couple of years back, then after a year or so when no-one cared about the "Soundwide" brand, they decided just to call the whole thing with the "Native Instruments" brand.

https://blog.native-instruments.com/native-instruments-brand-news/

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, des99 said:

This has been the case for a number of years now.

Soundwide bought up NI, Izotope, Plugin Alliance/Brainworx and merged them all a couple of years back, then after a year or so when no-one cared about the "Soundwide" brand, they decided just to call the whole thing with the "Native Instruments" brand.

https://blog.native-instruments.com/native-instruments-brand-news/

Thanks for the info, Des 🙏

• Like 1

Performance Samples do realy nice free/get-a-taste-of libraries but I've to say their downloading process is quite awkward, it gives you the feeling to download an hacked version from a torrent in 2009.

Edited by FLH3
  • Like 2