3rd Party Plugin factory presets database for Logic

how have I never noticed this thread or this feature before. frkking genius. looks like no one has added anything in awhile, but I will start adding them as I do them. never had much luck with the attachments feature, so wish me luck. here you have Audio Damage (Eos and the freebies) and Airwindows Classic Channel

Audio Damage.zip

ClassicChannel.zip

you could also just use the folder called "channel strips" in your directory and make sub folders for all your plugins and then save the channel strip.

Super fast and easy to deal with.

I keep channel strips of all the important presets or important custom settings as channel strips and they show right up in the browser.

I never save presets anymore...

Some time ago a member of this forum named anamorphis already posted the Albino Factory Presets, but the links are dead. So I think its time to convert them again. If everybody who owns Albino and shows up here would convert one folder of presets only the work would be done quickly. So I start with 2 today, Albino Audio Input and Dance Lead Presets. I hope others will join.

P.S. : You can find the

- Ambient Layered

- Ambient Sounds

- Arpeggiator Layered

- Arpeggiator Sounds 1

- Arpeggiator Sounds 2

- Arpeggiator Sounds 3

Au-Presets on the first page of this thread.

Albino_Dance_Leads.zip

Albino_Audio_Input.zip

here's a question about this process. I have noticed that when I put an effect on a send, you can't see them in library. it's made me stop saving presets on my reverbs. is this just the way it is?

i actually did make the presets for TCs M30 free-verb that just came out. here they are.

That is correct, but it is not so bad cause you can use the next and previous setting arrow logic keys to switch quickly through the presets and/or also use the drop down menu. Another option is to have the specific aux channel in the arrangewindow and have it active there. Then you can also use the browser.

here's a question about this process. I have noticed that when I put an effect on a send, you can't see them in library. it's made me stop saving presets on my reverbs. is this just the way it is?

i actually did make the presets for TCs M30 free-verb that just came out. here they are.

That is correct, but it is not so bad cause you can use the next and previous setting arrow logic keys to switch quickly through the presets and/or also use the drop down menu. Another option is to have the specific aux channel in the arrangewindow and have it active there. Then you can also use the browser.

you're right, not so bad. that's what I have been doing, but always looking for an easier way. thanks for the reply.

you could also just use the folder called "channel strips" in your directory and make sub folders for all your plugins and then save the channel strip.

Super fast and easy to deal with.

I keep channel strips of all the important presets or important custom settings as channel strips and they show right up in the browser.

I never save presets anymore...

I like this idea and have been thinking of just doing that... but then here, in this thread, members have produced a 'TruckLoad' of work creating 'presets'.

A good FYI tutorial on Logic > Directories > Channel strip settings & aupresets:

http://tiny.cc/g9QnZ

Hey all,

Here's the full mono preset list from Waves H-Delay (stereo version next).

I put everything in their respected folders and made the "#default" setting the same as when you do a "full reset" of the plugin.

FYI:

some of the presets have a "watch out" tag due to excessive feedback - I left this tag out of the descriptions becuz I've never had an issue with it. YMMV.

Enjoy.

H-Delay (m).zip

Ok, so here are some bassic channel strip settings for each of the standard drum kits that come with Fxpansion's BFD. ...

These are just basic cst's for stereo, all, groups, and ultra ... I will post plug-in settings in a little bit for each kit's output setting ... Enjoy! Hope this helps ... simple & sweet :-)

Pls can you tell me where I put these BFD folder?

aha I found where to put .cts files. in appl. support/logic/channels Strip settings/Instruments.

thank everyone for this great work. :-)

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone done the presets for the arturia minimoog v2?

No, not yet.

Someone interested in posting any Nexus presets?

That would be awesome.

...from page 1 of this thread:

And this means, of course, that you're free to come up with some work of your own and share it with all.

I've created .aupresets for the Korg Legacy Cell. 127 patches, Sorted by Category.

More coming soon.

I need to complete the Korg series, then move on to Nexus, Vanguard, QuadraSID and Spectrasonics Trilian. Anyone wanna co-operate? E.g. he does vanguard, I do QuadraSID, we swap.

LINK (7.5MB file, so can't attach it):

http://rapidshare.com/files/322508946/LegacyCell.zip